We have taken a decision to try and get some of the Society’s activities restarted where possible within the current virus restrictions.
We have an outing planned for Fen Bog on July 12th in the calendar and we are going to go ahead with this. At present we are restricted to groups of 6 people keeping social distancing. To enable us to organise the event in a suitable manner we are insisting people book. If more than 6 people are interested we have the possibility of running the trip as two or more small groups. This was advertised as an all day event but, if people wish, we may move on to an alternate site depending on weather conditions and what is about so please bring a packed lunch etc..
Please contact me at email@example.com if you are interested. Based on the response we will let people know how we will organise the event and will send out more detailed instructions to participants.
Look forward to getting things moving again at last.